Monday, May 28, 2012

Kalyn :)

From the moment I heard that I would be traveling to Cameroon with another girl my age I began to pray. I believe that one of the most important things about mission trips is the people you go with. The worst thing is when you are so distracted by silly little conflicts that it ruins the mission. That's why I am so glad that I will be spending six weeks in Africa with a girl by the name of Kalyn Dendel. I officially met her three short days ago but we immediately clicked. She is a sweet girl who has a beautiful heart for the Lord. She came to my hometown of Rozetta, Illinois to meet us all and participate in Trivia Night, one of our fundraisers for the trip. She decided to stay with me since in just a few short days we will be staying together in Africa! I am so glad that she did! I have enjoyed getting to know her and I no longer have any worries that we wont get along. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment